Amj_b record
Watch me play with my sweet pussy in the middle of New Zealand's wilderness. If you look close enough, you can even see the mosquitoes biting my tight little ass
It's time for your assignment. We all know how much you love seeing me in head to toe leather, so this time you are going to earn it with denying your urge to touch yourself ever. We'll play a game to decide exactly how many days you have to be in cum denial. I hope you make it or there will be a punishment!
more ass eating! better view, better angles, better lighting..love my big black ass, it's worth it.
I start stripping in front of you all I have left on is my thigh high rainbow socks,I suck on your hard cock spitting on it ocasionally and rubbing you
I used 2 different dildos one HUGE to suck slobber and deepthroat.

Family_sshh__xxx chaturbate
This one starts out showing off my sexy red lace teddy and thong. Of course I can't keep my hand out of my panties! Or my vibrator either, as I warm my hard little clit up for what's cumming next! I'm so wet and want something hard in me so out comes my big glass heart-studded dildo! I work it in and out of my hungry little pussy 'til I'm glistening wet for you! I'm so horny and want your cock in my mouth! I hope you like how I lick and suck and stroke that big cock for you, daddy! I gotta have you inside me! xo
Every expression of pleasure on my face is doubled using the mirror effect on my webcam in this beautiful agony clip.
Im so horny watch me pound my wet juicy pussy...
I want you to cum all over my ass and legs. I tease you while rubbing oil all over my big ass and long legs. I make you cum so quick all over them. You love to see me this way, you can't resist cumming for me.
At my feet, on your knees - this is where you belong, slave. I had a rough day, walking in flip flops all over Maui. I surely enjoy my vacation, but my feet are extremely dirty and sweaty. So you are going to clean every inch of my tired feet, while I humiliate you for being a gross loser, and tell you how my feet became so dirty. Get to work NOW, pig! ***I filmed this clip while being away from my studio, so it has no professional lighting. I can guarantee you that the dirt on my feet is 100% genuine though ***1920x1080; 5:54 min ***This clip includes elements of: FOOT FETISH, DIRTY FEET, HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, BAREFEET, FOOT HUMILIATION

Calouu video
me and @ink_and_kink first ever girl girl video together! from our live show! also the first time she has ever had her pussy eaten by another girl! watch as i make her cum not once but TWICE
HD This is a a naugty tease, a presentencion of myself. A boobies carese, a soft cute pussy shiver, a gentel greeting to my anos and a slap in my round ass. I am a provocateur petite who loves to create naugty dreams
You come home to find me in bed, candles lit around me, the ambiance palpable. I look so dangerously seductive in my sheer white panties, and reveal to you that i'm topless. I continue to sensually tease, then taunt..simulating riding and playing with my panties to further your frustration. I proudly showcase my phenomenal physique with my pillar candle, tracing my body lines up and down for your viewing pleasure(or demise?lol). Stay where I put you like a good boy, and enjoy the show
blue accent lights and my favorite blue outfit let me take it off tease you and cum with you. There is some music but there is no music during the act of cumming
Yuno is busy fantasizing about yukki's cock. She drips hot wax on her self then sucks and fucks her biggest dildo until she cums